A career with Wild Asia gives you the opportunity to work with a team of dedicated people to promote social and environmental change. We may be small but there are a myriad of opportunities to learn new things and make meaningful contributions. We focus on key industries – such as the palm oil and sustainable building – and we work to develop specific solutions and initiatives to help create positive social or environmental outcomes.
Latest Job Openings:
Announced date: 17th April 2018
1. Project Financial Coordinator
Project Financial coordinator is the role that less seen but much need in any organisation to deliver a successful and smooth operation. We look for a person with and excellent problem solving skill who possess a knowledge of office management systems and procedures with the ability to handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and function well with minimum supervision. An ability to communicate clearly, concisely and persuasively both verbally and in writing is a must.
- Compile data & reconcile expense for financial reports
- Collect, analyze, and report on financial data in databases, documents, and presentations
- Review, track and manage incoming funds and outgoing expenses of the projects.
- Verify, schedule, and prepare transaction information.
- Ensure and maintain records and all filings in a timely and accurate manner into the system.
- Other ad-hoc duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field, as well as at least three years’ experience working in a finance environment with ability to critical think.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and multitasking skills are required.
- Required skills: good interpersonal skills, able to work with minimum supervision, committed, motivated with good working attitude, initiative & integrity.
- Have extensive knowledge in the finance field, and they must be proficient in basic computer software.
- Required languages: strong competency in English and Bahasa Malaysia
2.Technical Lead Manager
Technical Lead Manager needs to play a balance act of managing technical processes and teams along with using your technical skills to provide the necessary knowledge for project success. Having knowledge and experiences in the field of environmental science and related fields is an advantage. The job of a technical manager is complex and requires efficiency in both technical as well as management fields. You must be abel to wear several hats of proficiently handling teams, estimate project budgets, schedule project timelines, arrange for resources and also help in solving technical problems as and when needed.
- Lead & manage the team on their activities and work plans.
- Responsible for the delivery of key projects outputs in line with Wild Asia’s Palm Oil sustainability programme.
- Represents Wild Asia and its values and various events.
- Manage and meet client expectations by ensuring the team deliverables on professional technical support and that high quality are met.
- Experience in conducting technical assessments (EIA, SIA, HCV) with basic knowledge of GIS.
- Able to set goals, plan and manage projects, manage the risks involved, calculate budgets, cost, time and teams working on ongoing projects.
- An understanding of the palm oil sector specifically in Malaysia together with RSPO & other palm-oil related sustainability standard requirements.
- Required skills: Management and Leadership Skill, good interpersonal skills, committed, motivated with good working attitude, initiative & integrity.
- Required languages: strong competency in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
If you are interested in pursuing a career with Wild Asia, please send us your CV together with a Cover Letter (not more than 2 pages) outlining what attracted you to the role you apply for and summarise how you meet the “Essential Criteria” requirements for the post. The applicant needs to disclose any dates he/she would be available for interviews and a desired start date if chosen for the position to email@example.com