A career with Wild Asia gives you the opportunity to work with a team of dedicated people to promote social and environmental change. We may be small but there are a myriad of opportunities to learn new things and make meaningful contributions. We focus on key industries – such as the palm oil and sustainable building – and we work to develop specific solutions and initiatives to help create positive social or environmental outcomes.
Latest Job Openings:
Announced date: 17th May 2019
1. Operation Director. Click here for job description.
2. Account & Billing Senior Officer. Click here for job description.
3. Technical Officer – Advisory. Click here for the job description.
4. Technical Officer – Certification. Click here for the job description.
5. HR Assistant Manager. Click here for the job description.
6. Senior Technical Officer – Nature Corridor & Living Soil Coordinator. Click here for job description
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
If you are interested in pursuing a career with Wild Asia, please send us your CV together with a Cover Letter (not more than 2 pages) outlining what attracted you to the role you apply for and summarise how you meet the “Essential Criteria” requirements for the post. The applicant needs to disclose a desired start date if chosen for the position and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org