A career with Wild Asia gives you the opportunity to work with a team of dedicated people to promote social and environmental change. We may be small but there are a myriad of opportunities to learn new things and make meaningful contributions. We focus on key industries – such as the palm oil and sustainable building – and we work to develop specific solutions and initiatives to help create positive social or environmental outcomes.
Latest Job Openings:
Announced date: 23rd September 2020
1. Regional Programme Manager (Sandakan, Sabah). Click here for job description.
2. Manager / Senior Officer – BIO (Kampar, Perak). Click here for job description.
3. Senior Officer – Certification (Kuala Lumpur/Kampar, Perak & Sandakan, Sabah). Click here for job description.
4. Technical Officer – BIO (Kampar, Perak). Click here for job description.
5. Technical Officer – SIA (Kuala Lumpur). Click here for job description.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
If you are interested in pursuing a career with Wild Asia, please send us your CV together with a Cover Letter (not more than 2 pages) outlining what attracted you to the role you apply for and summaries how you meet the “Essential Criteria” requirements for the post. The applicant needs to disclose a desired start date if chosen for the position and expected salary to email@example.com before 9th October 2020.