Where to stay?
In the forest
Coming to Malaysia?
Sorry. We've been getting a lot of junk comments lately. So commenting has been turned off for now
Reza is the founder and Executive Director of Wild Asia. He is a certified ISO 14001 (Environmental Management) Lead Auditor and has developed his audit experience in both forestry and oil palm certification assessments using FSC (forestry), MTCC (forestry), and RSPO (oil palm). He has over 14 y... more inside »
Reza Azmi also contributed 34 other articles in this section:
- Demise of a Gentle Giant: Revisiting Malaysia's Rarest Fig Tree
- Marine Life: Diving & Snorkeling in Malaysia
- Endemic Birds of Malaysia and Borneo
- Noteworthy Birds of Peninsular Malaysia
- Birds of Peninsular Malaysia and Borneo
- MTB in Malaysia: Review of Offroad Routes
- Malaysia by Bike
- Malaysia by Bike: Negri Sembilan