Wild Asia works with businesses to promote sustainable practices that will minimize adverse impacts on the environment and ensure that local communities are engaged and empowered.
We form partnerships with businesses to achieve sustainability. Our aim is to provide our partners with the tools to stimulate extensive and positive changes in their immediate environment and build good relationships with stakeholders, and for them to eventually become role models in their respective industries. Our work involves advisory services, on-site assessments, education, and training workshops. This holistic approach provides integrated, meaningful, and self-sustaining solutions.
Our status as a social enterprise means that our profits are used to fund our social mission, and carry the message of sustainability to an ever-widening audience.
We PROMOTE CHANGE
... by sharing knowledge and rewarding businesses. Sharing what we've learnt is a key part of what we do and we achieve this through our innovative workshops, or by giving public talks. We reward those who have gone the extra mile through recognition or financial incentives.
We INSPIRE PEOPLE
... by highlighting grassroot causes, sharing outstanding stories, and supporting potential role models of our environment and community. We're constantly looking for new and creative ways to do this.
- Wild Asia's online Reading Room was set up in 1998. The purpose of this space is to share our knowledge and stories that will inspire you to move towards change. Over the years we have captured the attention of many loyal followers and even bagged several regional website awards!
- Wild Asia Heroes is a new series to highlight ordinary people who have risen above the call of duty to engage and empower their communities to protect the environment and to live sustainably.
We ENGAGE BUSINESSES
... by providing professional consultation and training for the implementation of global sustainability standards; and conducting assessments for business operations and practices. Building partnerships with multi-stakeholders enables us to directly influence the way business operations are being run and ensure that making changes from the ground up is achievable.
- Wild Asia is now a leading educator and advisor in sustainability in the palm oil sector.
- Wild Asia has pioneered sustainability initiatives within the tourism sector and developed numerous methods to assist operators in Asia.
- The Wild Asia team is continuously innovating new programmes to address new challenges.
Learn about our approach to sustainability and brewing projects in the Sustainable Agriculture Initiative, Responsible Tourism Initiative and our Corporate Social Responsibility efforts.