A career with Wild Asia gives you the opportunity to work alongside a team of individuals dedicated to promoting social and environmental change. As a team member of Wild Asia, you will have the opportunity to develop technical skills, as well as apply these skills practically in the real world by guiding organizations and local teams. We are a small team but there are a myriad of opportunities to learn new things and make meaningful contributions.
Wild Asia is always on the lookout for skilled, dedicated, and independent individuals to come on board to work with us. Wild Asia aims to make positive contributions socially and environmentally and we hope that you can help us achieve this goal. We have work in many fields but mainly our positions are global so the ability to work independently, in remote locations and engage directly with local people is critical. Our work is mainly focused on key industries including the Palm and Tourism sectors. We have limited job openings and our positions are competitive so preference will be given to those with relevant qualifications and a passion for contribution.
As of May 2021, new vacancy for positions below are now open:
- General Manager (Kuala Lumpur) – 1 position.
- Programme Director (Kuala Lumpur or Sandakan, Sabah) – 1 position.
- Technical Director (Kuala Lumpur, or open to remote work) – 1 position.
- Regional Programme Manager (Kuala Lumpur or Kampar Perak and Sandakan Sabah) – 2 positions.
- Technical Researcher – Environmental & Social (Kuala Lumpur, or open to remote work).
- Technical Manager – Certification Support (Kuala Lumpur or Sandakan, Sabah) – 1 position.
- GIS Technician – Environmental Science (Kuala Lumpur or Taiwan, or open to remote work).
- Technical Officer – BIO Services (Sandakan, Sabah or Kampar, Perak).
- Technical Executive – BIO Services (Sandakan, Sabah or Kampar, Perak).
- Technical Officer – WAGS Group Scheme (Sandakan, Sabah or Kuala Lumpur)
- Data Programmer – Management Information Systems (Kuala Lumpur or Taiwan, or open to remote work).
- Soil Microbiology Researcher – BIO Farm Support Services (Kuala Lumpur, or in our regional units in Perak, Johor or Sabah).
- Research Agronomist – BIO Farm Support Services (Kuala Lumpur or open to remote work).
- Communications Manager/Assistant Manager (Kuala Lumpur) – 1 position.
- Communication Executive (Kuala Lumpur) – 1 position.
- Educational Content Developer (Kuala Lumpur or Taiwan, or open to remote work).
- Digital Content Creator (Kuala Lumpur or Taiwan, or open to remote work).
- Data Executive – Management Information System (Kuala Lumpur or Sandakan).
- Admin Executive (Kampar, Perak) – 1 position.
- WAGS Field Agent (Kampar, Perak and Kluang, Johor).
If you are interested in pursuing a career with Wild Asia, please send your application in here – Join Wild Asia and upload your completed CV together with a Cover Letter (not more than 2 pages) outlining what attracted you to the role you apply for and summaries how you meet the “Essential Criteria” requirements for the post. These positions are open until filled.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Work with Wild Asia provides the chance to engage with other skilled individuals to work towards the goal of social and environmental change and contribution. We are keen to host management interns who can bring technical solutions or provide new insights into the work we do. We are also keen to develop management placements within organizations or our supporting partners.
Click here to learn more about our management internships and global placements.